Monday, March 21, 2011

Rewind Replay

I’ve read your life…
I see the colors…
I want to help…
I feel useless…
You are beautiful..
Your personality is brighter than even the sun…
All I can do is speak my mind…
Try to forgive myself for what I have done…
Your forgiveness wasn’t enough…
Your here now and I don’t want to lose you again…
I cry as I see what has happened since then…
I cry as I write about how I feel now…
I cry because I feel like I am what started this mess…
all of it could have been avoided if it wasn’t for me…
I want to make it right…
I want to be the person I promised to be…
You tell me the first thing that pops into your head when I ask you for a quote I said…
“forever” …
I meant it…
I wish I could explain my actions…
I regret them all…
I never stopped…
You still mean everything to me…
I hid my feelings to keep others happy…
I’m sorry…

1 comment: